Heating Air Conditioning maintenance is very important. Heating and cooling systems seem to break down when the weather is at its worst. These are the times when your heating and air conditioning system must work the hardest. Rogers Refrigeration and Electrician’s Preventive Maintenance Agreement is a full service heating and air conditioning agreement. It follows Energy Star recommendations to help avoid breakdowns. It also protects and prolongs the life of your equipment as well as ensuring its efficiency. As a Preventive Maintenance Agreement customer you always receive priority service as well as discounted parts.
Why a Heating Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement is Important
• With annual heating air conditioning maintenance, you can prevent costly repairs and experience worry-free comfort for years to come.
• Maintenance Agreements are important to help maintain and validate manufacturer warranties.
• Your heating and cooling systems also need regular tune-ups.
Benefits of a Heating Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement
• Fewer Repairs
• Extended Equipment Life
• Lower Utility Bills
• Repair Minor Problems before they result in Major Breakdowns
• Improved Safety
• Improve Capacity
• Discount on Repairs
• Priority Customer Service
What a Heating Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement Includes TWO services per YEAR that, if applicable, will consist of…
• Check Indoor and Outdoor Coils
• Clean Condenser Coil
• Clean Ignition Assembly
• Examine Heat Exchanger
• Measure Temperature Difference
• Apply Protective Coating to Unit
• Adjust Gas Pressure
• Adjust Pilot
• Monitor A/C and Heating Cycles
• Clean Electric Heat Strips
• Clean Out Condensate Drains
• Check Refrigerant Charge
• Tightening All Electrical Connections
• Measuring Voltage and Current on Motors
• Clean and Adjust Burner Assembly
• Lubricate Motors and Bearings
• Check All Safety Devices
• Test Starting Capabilities
• Clean and Adjust Blower Assembly
Contact Rogers Refrigeration and Electrical to schedule your heating and air conditioning maintenance visit. We strive to be your number one Bryant Dealer in Andalusia, AL.